1. Select your Realtor – Discuss with your Realtor the style and features of a home that you are looking for when you will be ready to make the purchase and any concerns you may have.
2. Select your Mortgage Broker / Lender – In order to begin your search, your RealtorŪ must know what you can comfortably afford to purchase (Pre-Qualification). This can be done over the phone and it should not take too long. Your Mortgage Broker / Lender will give your Realtor a copy to present to the Seller as a show of “good faith” when you select a home.
3. Begin the Home Search with your Realtor and find the home you want.
4. Make an offer for the home – Your Realtor will give you information to ensure a proper asking price such as a Market Analysis, Seller’s Disclosure, and advise you of other pertinent information then select a closing date. She will have you sign a Residential Sale and Purchase Contract and ask for a Money Order of $1,000 to be deposited into an Escrow Account (another show of “good faith”). If there is a Counter Offer, your Realtor will advise you and you can choose a) to accept, b) to counter their offer or c) to withdraw your offer.
5. After the offer has been accepted – Your Realtor will give your Mortgage Broker a copy of the signed contract. If there are credit issues they must be cleared up before you can proceed (this should improve your credit score and interest rate). Then he will begin the search for the best interest rate for you. He may ask you for money to cover an 1) Application Fee, 2) an Appraisal and 3) Homeowner’s Insurance.
It is suggested that you select a Home Inspector. This will inform you of the condition of the home. Unless it is an “As Is”, the seller will make necessary repairs as agreed upon in negotiations.
The Seller usually selects the Closing Company who will order a 1) Survey, 2) Termite Inspection and 3) Property Title Search, etc. After you receive the results of the reports, if they are unsatisfactory, you can withdraw your offer without penalty.
6. Closing day – There will be a lot of signing! Make sure to bring: a) 2 forms of identification such as your Driver’s License & Social Security Card, b) Cashier’s Check (your Mortgage Broker / Lender will inform you of the amount) for Closing Costs.
7. Congratulations, now you may move into your new home!!!
If you are looking for a condo for lease in the Austin, you have come to the right place. We have over 20 years of experience finding condos in Austin area. When it comes to finding a condominium for rent in the Austin, its not an easy task for an individual. We have a professional, experienced staff of licensed real estate agents standing buy to assist you in finding the right condo for rent in the Austin.
All you have to do is fill out the search form below and you will be on your way to finding the perfect condo in the Austin. Sit back and relax and let us do all the work. We will provide you with listings of condominiums for rent in the Austin, along with rental rates, specials, and a list of amenities.
If you are looking for a house for lease in Austin, you have come to the right place. We have over 20 years of experience finding houses in Austin area. When it comes to finding a home for rent in Austin, its not an easy task for an individual. We have a professional, experienced staff of licensed real estate agents standing buy to assist you in finding the right house for rent in Austin.
All you have to do is fill out the search form below and you will be on your way to finding the perfect house in Austin. Sit back and relax and let us do all the work. We will provide you with listings of homes for rent in Austin, along with rental rates, specials, and many other important details.
Austin is a big city, sit back, relax and let rentbuysell-austintexas.com locators professional licensed staff of real estate agents find you an apartment for rent in Austin. We have over 20 years of experience in finding an apartment for lease in Austin.
If you are looking for an apartment for rent, Simply fill out the search form, and let us take care of the rest. We will provide you with current rental rates, specials, locations and a full list of amenities. You can narrow most of them down before even leaving your house. Stop driving all over the Austin and wasting time and money. Make a move in the right direction today, fill out the apartment search form and let us do the rest.
We can assist you in finding an apartment of any kind, such as all bills paid, low income, luxury, corporate, furnished, senior, tax credit, hi rise, and garage.
If you are looking for apartments for sale in the Austin area, you are looking for a condo. Condos are privately owned apartments. For information on buying an apartment.
If you are interested in purchasing an apartment complex, or small group of apartments.
Rent, buy or sell an apartment in the Austin, TX today !